Wow this is the most disturbing bit of rape culture I’ve seen all day
This is so fucking repulsive this is seriously a fucking tip sheet for abusers holy fuck no
MAKE SURE THEY CRY AND THEN GIVE THEM ALCOHOL AFTERWARD SO THEY THINK YOU STILL LOVE THEM this is fucking disgusting what the FUCK
I think I’m gonna be sick
"Make sure it ends in tears." That’s not love.
"aftercare" is literally grooming your abused, emotionally traumatised partner into a state of comfort so that you can abuse them again
i hate this world
"Rape culture" "abuse" "trauma" ???????? ?? ? ?? ? ???? ? ?
Are yoU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!? This is a guideline for couples who ENJOY spanking in their relationship, for a wide variety of reasons, like the fact that it’s a KINK!!!!!! IT’S CONSIDERED A PART OF BDSM CULTURE!!!! Notice the very first image says "CONSENTING ADULTS ONLY!!!" THIS IS NOT ABUSE, THIS IS FETISH!!!
THE “AFTERCARE” THAT YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT IS A **N.E.C.E.S.S.A.R.Y.** PART OF ANY SCENES OR PLAYS THAT A COUPLE PARTICIPATES IN!!! IT’S LITERALLY WHERE YOU TAKE CARE OF AND LOVE ON YOUR PARTNER THAT WAS PUT THROUGH ANY STRESSING ACTS DURING THE SCENE!!!! IT’S A VERY IMPORTANT THING THAT EVERY HEALTHY BDSM RELATED SCENARIO SHOULD END IN!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD, CAN SOMEONE THAT HAS A MORE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THIS EXPLAIN IT IN MORE DETAIL FOR ME PLEASE?? I AM TOO ANGRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
this is me, i am pete, love me
we love you pete
Can I just reblog this again because this is beautiful.
I FOUND IT THANK YOU
I don’t think most cis guys understand what a period is. It isn’t a steady trickle of blood, like if you get a cut on accident. It’s chunks and strings of bloody paste that’s so thick sometimes that it’s black, and the smell is really strong like carnage, and God forbid you have pubic hair cause you have to take ten showers to get it all out.
And so the whole male population is traumatised
Shanesha Taylor was arrested on March 20th by the Scottsdale Police for leaving her children ages 2 and 6 months in her car while she was interviewed for a job. Ms. Taylor was homeless and could not access any child care. Her desperation to provide for herself and her children and her lack of options led her to take drastic measures in search of employment. Ms. Taylor needs support & help rather than incarceration and a criminal record that will surely decrease her chances to provide for her children in the future. We ask that Maricopa County use common-sense and provide support for Ms. Taylor and her children rather than punishment.
Shanesha Taylor is still in jail pending a $9,000 bond.
Help drop the child abuse charges against Shanesha Taylor by signing this petition at change.org. Here’s the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/bill-montgomery-drop-the-child-abuse-charges-against-shanesha-taylor?recruiter=13739587&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
seriously guys. This is terrible.